Monday, December 21, 2009

CHIANG MAI ADVENTURE 2010

LARRY ELKINS PHOTOGRAPHY NEWS ALERT - I'll be leaving in late January 2010 for a 12 day photo expedition to Chiang Mai, Thailand, the old northern capital of Siam. Chiang Mai, a 700 year old walled and moated city lying near the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains, is home to approximately 300 Buddhist temples. While in Chiang Mai, I will hopefully be posting a daily journal at this site. This will be my first trip to S. E. Asia. I am looking forward to this new adventure and am planning on taking a minimum of 10,000 photographs. Upon my return to Bisbee, I will begin preparing a major gallery show - ADVENTURE IN CHIANG MAI. I'll be posting additional details on this site in the coming weeks. Larry Elkins - elkinsphotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment