Thursday, July 29, 2010

CHUCK FEIL'S TAO OF PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS

CHUCK FEIL'S TAO OF PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS - Upon my retirement three + years ago from government service, one of the neatest perks of retirement life turned out to be the opportunity to participate in Chuck Feil's Tao of Photography Workshops. I have had the opportunity of traveling with Chuck to Sedona Arizona, Chihuahua Mexico, the Pacfic coastal rainforest of Ecuador, the Andean village of Villcabamba Ecuador and the ancient city of Chiang Mai in northern Thailand. Chuck, a veteran photographer shares his experience and expertise acquired during a career that has spanned almost a half century. Chuck, who describes himself as a workshop facilitator, affords the opportunity for each participant to explore his or her personal creative vision. I wholeheartedly recommend these extraordinary workshops. For a schedule of this years workshops, I would encourage you to visit Chuck's website PANTERRAGALLERY.COM for information on this year's workshops. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. In terms of transparency, I have received no compensation in exchange for my endorsement of these photography workshops. LARRY ELKINS - ELKINSPHOTOS FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment