Friday, January 14, 2011

PROUD PHOTOGRAPHY - AN ONLINE COURSE AT A BARGAIN PRICE

PROUD PHOTOGRAPHY - AN ONLINE COURSE AT A BARGAIN PRICE - I came across an item the other day that I feel I should pass on to you. Before I do so though, I need to make a couple of statements. First the recommendation I'm making in this article is not based on my having actually taken the course. Second, I have received no compensation for making this recommendation. I'm recommending the Proud Photography course with a caveat. If this really is an interactive online photography course as described in the company's website, then at the price being quoted, the course is a bargain and half that again. In fact, the price for this course almost led me to dismiss it as a scam. If you're interested in taking a well rounded photography course online, go to www.proudphotography.com. Again, this is not a review of the course. It's only a recommendation based on what appears on the company's website and a cursory investigation of the claims made. But my gut feeling is that this is legit. So check it out. I think you'll be downright shocked at what you get for your money. LARRY ELKINS - ELKINSPHOTOS FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment