Monday, July 27, 2009

MORE BISBEE PHOTOGRAPHERS INCLUDING LARRY ELKINS (SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION)

Today,I'm going to continue to profile Bisbee Arizona photographers. At some point, I'll need to include myself in this list. So it might as well be now. As I noted in an earlier post, I'm quite proud of the designation, Larry Elkins - Bisbee photographer. Shameless self promotion however, does have its limits. You can find my bio on my website www.elkinsphotos.com. A close friend of mine and fellow Bisbee photographer is Pete Larkin. Pete has run multiple color photo labs over the years. He also used to do a lot of commercial wedding and special events photography. I'll continue with this seemingly endless list at a future date. However, next week I'm going to post some photo tips on photographing one of the most intriguing locations in the western United States - I'll be posting tips on photographing TOMBSTONE ARIZONA - THE TOWN TOO TOUGH TO DIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment