Sunday, April 18, 2010

OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHERr-LANDSCAPE RUNDOWN

I JUST RECEIVED THE MAY 2010 ISSUE OF OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHER MAGAZINE - THE LANDSCAPE ISSUE. This, in my humble opinion, is always the best O. P. issue of the year. Special kudos this year though to O. P. chief editor Christopher Robinson for his wonderful article BUILD A LANDSCAPE KIT ON ANY BUDGET. This article is a must read for anyone, AND I DO MEAN ANYONE. wanting to photograph landscapes on a regular basis. The great thing about this article is that it has something for everyone. You're a pro with a substantial budget? This article is for you. You're an amateur on a more limited budget? This is the article for you. You're on a tight budget and in need of some advice on purchasing equipment that will allow you to successfully photograph landscapes without putting you in the poor house? Well, this is definitely the article for you. They say you can't be all things to all people. I must say that Mr. Robinson comes damn close. By largely dividing the article into three sections, Robinson manages to target just about everyone, no matter their operating budget. The rest of the magazine is informative and entertaining. This article is much more. It is essential reading. Great job O. P. MAG. (In the interest of transparency, I receive my issues of Outdoor Photographer magazine through a third party subscription which means I don't directly pay for them, but believe me when I say this issue is pure gold.) LARRY ELKINS ELKINSPHOTOS FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment