Thursday, June 17, 2010

THE ONLY CONSTANT IS CHANGE

As you have most likely noticed, a lot of changes are taking place here on ELKINSPHOTOS-BISBEE AZ. The blog is over one year old now, and I thought it time for some upgrades. Because my intent was not to make this a photo blog but rather a blog about photography, I have heretofore shy'd away from posting very many of my photographs on the blog. I have decided to deviate from that policy in two respects. I will use photos, when appropriate, to illustrate posts, and I will, once or twice a week, post a photo with info on how the photo came about and-or how the photo was made. The second significant change is that I am using a new more sophisticated template. I believe both these changes will make the blog more attractive and fun to read. I hope you will feel free to comment on these changes and will let me know what directions you would like to see the blog take. Thank you for your loyalty. LARRY ELKINS ELKINSPHOTOS FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment