Sunday, February 14, 2010

THE JOB AHEAD

Now that Chiang Mai Thailand is in the rear view mirror, I'm faced with the huge job of editing as well as preparation for my presentation at Kiwanis next week, a major show at BizzArt Gallery in March and a group show in April at Panterra Gallery. The fun part of the Thailand excursion is over. Now, the grunt work begins. And, as much as it pains me to do so, I have to thank Chuck Feil for his suggestion that I try to shoot a bit more like I did when I still shot film. The fact that I shot a lot less photos than I had intended to means that the job of editing the photos will be a lot less laborious. Still, the job ahead will be painstaking. In the next few days, I'll be diving in and working my butt off. I'll be keeping you posted on the process during the weeks ahead. LARRY ELKINS ELKINSPHOTOS

No comments:

Post a Comment